Genesis Integrative Medicine
Neuropathy Q & A
Neuropathy when nerves become damaged, which usually causes numbness, tingling, muscle weakness and pain in the affected area. Neuropathies frequently start in your hands and feet, but can happen to other parts of your body as well.
The effects of Neuropathy are broken down into the following four stages:
- Occasional Numbness & Pain
- Constant Pain
- Intense Pain
- Complete numbness/ loss of feeling or sensation in effected area
At Genesis Integrative Medicine we believe in Functional Medicine. Our approach is centered on treating the root cause of neuropathy conditions.
After determining the root cause of your neuropathy, we employ every tool we applicable to your case to help reverse your neuropathy. All of our tools are science-backed and include:
- Diet plans to help reverse diabetes or any other underlying health conditions
- Supplementation to increase blood flow to nerves, help repair nerve damage, balance any nutrient deficiencies that could be contributing to your neuropathy
- Lifestyle changes and treatments to “wake up” (stimulate) nerves on a daily basis that you can do at home
- Chiropractic care and physical therapy to make sure all the nerves are communicating with the brain, increase balance, and improve mobility
- Cutting edge modalities to tell the nerves to stop sending pain signals and to restore feeling to the areas they go to
Schedule a consultation Today!
The team at Genesis Integrative Medicine is here to help you. Please feel free to call us with any questions.